“To Help Youth Learn, Develop and Grow”
The Monrovia Area Partnership (MAP) hosts workshops & events to train and guide community members who are ready to be community leaders. The MAP Youth Leadership Program is designed specifically to help youth learn, develop and grow so they, in turn, can take active roles in the health of their community.
Join us every 1st & 3rd Wednesday
3:00 to 5:00 pm this school year!
September 2016 —April 2017
Grades 6th– 12th
· Integrity & Conflict Resolution
· A Look into Local Government
· Volunteering in Your Community
· Meeting Local Youth Organizations
· Public Speaking
· Resume Building & Interview Skills
Applications and more information available HERE!